Immigration Border Plan
Despite what AOC says and the lack of acknowledgement by our own Congressman, we have a surge at the border. Right now illegal immigrants in hotels are costing us –taxpayers- $100 million for hotel room rentals. That’s right, $100 million. It is estimated that 12 to 25% of them are bringing in COVID.
How does the Biden administration want to solve the problem?
The Biden administration wants to pay welfare to people outside of the country so that they will not try to come to the United States. That idea is just plain dumb. That would just incentivize every citizen in the world to want to come to our nation for a free check.
So how do we solve illegal immigration?
As your next Congressman, I am not going to kick this can down the road nor am I am going to play footsie with the Chamber of Commerce so they can get cheap labor. I have an aggressive plan that includes:
- Building the wall,
- Ending chain migration for non-immediate family members,
- Prohibiting sanctuary cities and states by holding back federal funding for related law enforcement grants,
- Ending the “Catch and Release” policy,
- Eliminating the visa lottery system.
- Requiring mandatory employer verification of worker eligibility to work in the United States,
- End visa overstays,
- Holding elected officials who violate our federal immigration laws legally accountable,
- Enacting merit-based immigration reform to expedite naturalization process,
- Withholding certain federal funds to states that allow illegal immigrants to get drivers’ licenses,
- Prohibiting illegal aliens from receiving taxpayer-funded welfare and health care benefits,
- Increasing penalties on businesses that knowingly hire illegal aliens,
- Reducing refugee and visa fraud by re-evaluating criteria and improving background checks,
- And No amnesty
Leave A Comment